Wendy Williams is a TV host, an author, and a businesswoman. She has a popular show, The Wendy Williams Show. Before going to television, she worked as a DJ on the radio, and was identified as a “shock jockette.” In 2009, she became part of the National Radio Hall of Fame.
Wendy has a unique figure. She has a sexy body with exaggerated boobs. Our gallery will feature photos that will reveal her hot physique. You will notice that despite her enlarged upper body, her waist is slim, and she has a nice ass. There will be bikini photos as well as images showing Wendy in formal clothes and casual attire.
Before we proceed with the gallery, let us first get to know Wendy better. Wendy Joan Williams came from New Jersey and was born on July 18, 1964. Her parents were Thomas and Shirley Williams. She studied at Ocean Township High School and went to college at Northeastern University with a degree in Communications.
Wendy started her career at radio stations. Her first work was at WVIS, followed by WOL, WEPN-FM, and WQHT. She also worked at WUSL and WBLS. At the same time, she started having a talk show. The first episode of The Wendy Williams Show got aired on July 14, 2008. In 2009, she exited the radio shows and prioritized her TV program. She also stated wanting to have more family time.
Because of her fame and success, Wendy got chosen as the cover model of some magazines like Ebony, Uptown, Bleu, Essence, Jet, and Pilates Style. Wendy has a lot of followers, and she has written several books, including:
- Wendy’s Got the Heat
- The Wendy Williams Experience
- Ask Wendy: Straight-Up Advice for All the Drama in Your Life
- Drama Is Her Middle Name: The Ritz Harper Chronicles, Vol. 1
- Is the Bitch Dead, Or What?: The Ritz Harper Chronicles, Book 2
- Ritz Harper Goes to Hollywood! (Ritz Harper Chronicles)
- Hold Me in Contempt: A Romance
On-screen, she has appeared in several movies and tv shows. We enumerated her completed ventures below.
- The Cookout
- The Cookout 2
- Think Like a Man
- World War Z
- Think Like a Man Too
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
TV shows and films:
- New York Undercover
- One Life to Live
- Drop Dead Diva
- 30 Rock
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- The Neighbors
- Santa Con
- Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade
- Odd Mom Out
Throughout her career, she had the following nominations:
- Outstanding Talk Series at the Image Awards in 2012, 2015 and 2016
- Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling at the Daytime Emmy Awards in 2010
- Outstanding Achievement in Makeup at the Daytime Emmy Awards in 2011
- Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction at the Daytime Emmy Awards in 2011
- Outstanding Hairstyling at the Daytime Emmy Awards in 2012
- Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host at the Daytime Emmy Awards in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2019
In 2011, she won the Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling at the Daytime Emmy Awards.