Lindsey Sterling is a violinist, dancer, and songwriter rolled into one. Her career started when she reached the quarterfinals of America’s Got Talent Season 5. In the show, Lindsey would play a mix of pop, hip hop, and classical music in the violin, and at the same time incorporate dancing to her performance. Since then, she has had a multitude of successes in her musical career.
Lindsey is a cute lady with a sexy body. Her colorful costumes, when she performs, reveals her hot and alluring figure. Our gallery will feature some photos that highlight the attractive characteristics of this lady. In her bikini shots, you will see her toned physique. She is also well-proportioned with round boobs and a curvy ass. Her great looks are a plus factor in her career as a performer.
Her passion for playing the violin and dancing are visible when she performs on stage. Because of her talents and accomplishments, she got chosen as the cover model of some magazines like Guitar Girl, Composure, Grumpy, Bello, Strings, Hers, and Entertainer. Let us go back and trace the origin of Lindsey Stirling.
Lindsay is the daughter of Diane and Stephen Stirling. She was born on September 21, 1986. She has two sisters, and she grew up in a modest family. Despite their financial situation, her parents strove to get her to have violin lessons. She started taking them when she was five years old. At age 16, she became a member of the rock band Stomp on Melvin. While in this group, she wrote a song that allowed her to win Junior Miss Arizona. She also joined another band (the Charley Jenkins Band) and was a member for one year.
Aside from playing the violin, Lindsay also became interested in dancing. When she was a child, she wanted to take both violin and dancing lessons. However, because of their situation, Lindsey can only choose one. And she chose the violin.
As we mentioned earlier, Lindsey launched her career when she joined America’s Got Talent Season 5. In that show, she would mix dancing and playing the violin. Lindsey reached the quarterfinals but failed to proceed to the next round. Despite this disappointment, she chose to continue with her style of performing. She then started to create music videos for her YouTube channel. In 2011, Lindseystomp garnered more than 11 M subscribers and more than 2.4 B views.
You can find a summary of Lindsey’s subsequent endeavors and achievements below.
- September 18, 2012 – Lindsey released her first album (self-titled).
- September 4, 2013 – she completed her first world tour.
- October 2013 – she joined Dance Showdown Season 3 and reached the finals.
- October 23, 2013 – re-release of her first album (extended version)
- April 29, 2014 – the release of Lindsey’s second album in the US. It is entitled “Shatter Me.”
- May 13, 2014 – the start of her second world tour.
- She became a member of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 in Music: the Class of 2015.
- January 12, 2016 – the release of Lindsey’s autobiography (“The Only Pirate at the Party”).
- August 19, 2016 – the release of her third album, “Brave Enough.”
- September 6, 2019 – the release of her fourth album, “Artemis.”