1) Remove commando
2) Remove deathstreaks
3) Remove last stand
4) Make shotguns primary
5) Killstreaks kills dont count to killstreaks
6) Sort the spawning
7) Reduce killstreak strength
8) Stop hacks
9) Stop boosting
10) Remove noobtubes
Now I'll go through and say what they have done.
1) Gone great
2) Gone Great
3) Still one of the most annoying perks ever imagined
4) When i heard the news they where now primary i didnt care you could still win a game using them. Now they are soo bad getting a kill with one is actually impressive but dont expect to be winning many games.
5) Gone Great
6) Headquater is unplayable as the spawning is that bad common logic of spawns in this game has gone.
7) Mw2 was bad But RCXD DOGS NAPLAM ROLLING THUNDER GUNSHIP are rediculus
8) not seen any great.
9) not seen any great.
10) Why are they still here 0% of people think there good
So really they had to chage 10 things from Mw2 to make this game great but they could mange it. They could however manged to change other things which blow my mind.
1) snipers are dead ( low damge, No sleight of hand pro, No quick scopes, Massive sway = a dead gun)Assault rifles and SMGs rule this game. The same can be said of LMGs and shotguns because when using them your at such a disadvantage using them. They all could easily be secondarys and no one would complain.
2) Maps, I think COD 4 and MW2 have amazing map design just the right size for constant action. WAW and BO are massive and slow. Also why would you make huge maps but stop marathon?? well done
3) Dull game Snow isnt exciting (Derail huge and snowy) was hated. Half the BO maps are like Derail. Mw2 Had vibrant graphics and different settings which changed the texture and brightness. Jungle inst snowy but its just green and brown with a dull haze the maps may change colour but all lack sharpness. And i normally dont think graphic are important
What do you think?