1. Petrichor - The it smells outside after rain.
2. Armscye - The armhole in most clothing.
3. Morton's Toe - When your second toe is bigger than your big toe.
4. Desire Path - A path created by natural means, simply because it is the “shortest or most easily navigated” way.
5. Gynecomastia - Man-boobs.
6. Lunule - The white, crescent shaped part at the top of a nail.
7. Semantic Satiation - What happens when you say a word for so long that it loses its meaning.
8. Purlicue - The space between the thumb and the forefingers.
9. Wamble - Stomach rumble.
10. Dysania - The state of finding it hard to get out of the bed in the morning.
11. Paresthesia - The pins and needles feeling you get when part of your body falls asleep. Bonus! This is known as obdormition.
12. Ferrule - The metal part on a pencil.
13. Rectal Tenesmus - The feeling of incomplete defecation. We've all been there.
14. Phosphenes - The lights you see when you close your eyes and press your hands to them.
15. Skeuomorph - “A design feature copied from a similar artifact in another material, even when not functionally necessary.” For example, rivets on jeans, copper color on pennies, the shutter sound on a digital camera, and the pointless handle above
16. Aglet - The plastic coating on a shoelace.
17. Tittle - The dot over an 'i' or 'j.'
18. Mondegreen - Misheard lyrics.
19. Arms Akimbo - Exactly what it looks like. Hands on your hips.
20. Peen - The side opposite the hammer's striking side
21. Feat - A dangling piece of curly hair.
22. Crepuscular Rays - Rays of sunlight coming from a certain point in the sky. Also known as “God's rays.”
23. Philtrum - The groove located just below the nose and above the middle of the lips.
24. Muntin - The strip separating window panes.
25. Brannock Device - What is used to measure your feet at the shoe store.